Question: What does it mean temperature control
1. Temperature control means the fan of cooling fan control by temperature
2. When the internal temperature is high and fan will start rotation, after temperature drop and it will stop working
3. The internal cooling duct is right into left out
4. Please Keep the power supply should be maintained around the convection air flow during operating
Question: How to define the input cable
1. Red – Wire cable
2. Blue – Nero cable
3. Green /yellow- group cable
Question: How to avoid damage to the equipment voltage overshoot
1. Adjust the "V.Adj" potentiometer to minimum first; for insurance purposes, should be the first "A-Adj" pre potentiometer to minimum also
2. Please switch off when you connect the load
If the output voltage value preset to 20% or less, you should check the power overshoot voltage exceeds the allowable range or not in firstly
A. Before connecting load with the adjustable dc power supply , or pre-adjusted output voltage, or to "V-ADJ " and "A-ADJ" pre-all to minimum, the boot process is repeated several times to check whether the RANGE of the output voltage overshoot
B. When the confirmation overshoot voltage does not exceed the maximum allowable range then It can Connected load and boot
C. After confirm the start-up and stable then adjust to the refer voltage value you need
Question : Does all specification of the adjustable dc power supply with the same dimension ?
1. No , different specification with different dimension and different case
2. 1000W 240*68*210 3.5kg
3. 2000W 253*68*268 4.5kg
4. 3000-4000W 300*78*370 8.5kg
5. 5000W-10KW 255*176*540 16.5kg
6. For more bigger power , the dimension and weight will base on the output voltage and current
Question : Does the DC Power Supply support wide range input ?
1. No. our dc power supply design did not support wide range input
2. It is support input voltage as below
Single phase 110VAC+/-15%，Single phase 110VAC+/-20%，
Single phase 220VAC+/-15%，Single phase 220VAC+/-20%，
3 phase 380VAC+/-15%，3 phase 380VAC+/-20%
3 phase 415VAC+/-15%，3 phase 415VAC+/-20%
3 phase 450VAC+/-15%，3 phase 450VAC+/-20%
Question: Will the adjustable power supply input voltage and price have any relationship ?
2. Output power ≤4000W, we recommend use single phase voltage for input. If the adjustable dc power supply less then 4000w but request 3 phase voltage for input , the price should be add 60.00USD Per unit
3. Output power ≥4000W, we recommend use 3 phase voltage for input. If the adjustable dc power supply less then 4000w but request Single phase voltage for input , the price should be add 60.00USD Per unit
4. No matter how much power output of adjustable dc power supply , if request input voltage for 110VAC , the price should be add 60.00USD Per unit
Question : How to connection for the remote control terminal/ DB9 Port?
1. External (0 ~ 5) V analog voltage regulating signal, which common terminal and the negative output terminal is in communication with the interior
2. Use should pay attention to "common ground" of interference and potential matching problems, you should use isolated floating of (0 ~ 5) V analog voltage signal driving source.
3. As picture show
Question : Does the adjustable power supply has fuse protection inside?
2. When Input current too higher the fuse will blowout but it is not affect the protection for output of over current
Question : What kind of power supply modules does the adjustable power supply consist of ?
1. Transformer, rectifier module, filter and regulator circuit.
2. With transformer to make power grid voltage transformer, the rectifier circuit is used with unidirectional conductivity of rectifying element to make alternate sinusoidal ac voltage ripple voltage of the rectifier become single direction. Filter is used as much as possible filter out the ripple component of unidirectional voltage ripple, get a more smooth dc voltage.The regulating circuit is to take some measures to make the output dc voltage remained stable in power grid voltage or load current changes.
Question : Can I changed the larger capacity transformer to improve the capacity of the power supply when I found the model I had bought is too small to start my load?
2. For example, you had YK-AD1280 with 12vdc 80a dc power supply, but you need 15VDC 80A finally. Firstly, we suggest you buy the transformer from Yucoo, and you have to make sure that your engineer can make this well, if not, the original power supply may damaged. And one more ware notice, please do tell your whole application to the sales before you make order, make sure the model is ok for you.
Question : what is the main problem when start up the dc power supply and CC Indicator ON >
1. It means the power supply under protecting
2. Please Check whether the A-ADJ potentiometer to minimum and check whether it had be loss or broken
Question : For example, Mode YK-AD2430 0-24vdc 0-30a adjustable DC Power Supply use to charge 2V Lead acid battery. But when the voltage set at 2VDC , The CC indicator ON , when we want to adjust the voltage up , it can not work any more and without display . What is the main problem and how to solve it?
We can do following .
1. Connect with your battery and set at 2.5A output, then adjust the current to the current you need to charge
2. Then Check whether it is ok
Self check of the Adjustable DC Battery charger as following
1. TURN OFF The power supply
2. Use Wire cable and connect "+"& "-" together , and make short-circuited
3. Adjust the voltage to the min and current to the max
4. Turn on the power
5. Adjust the voltage in slowly , check the current can get the max output 30A or not ?
If yes, mean the power supply in good condition and you should be check what is the actually voltage need to charge for your battery